Saturday, March 15, 2008

Aloha Nui Loa!



Welcome to S.U.P.E.R.
The sport of Stand-Up-Paddling has re-emerged around the world and what is so obvious to those that partake is still epiphanic to so many that are just now sampling this awesome form of watermanship for the first time.

There are some outstanding SUP blogs out there and I am in no position, nor do I desire to compete with the state of the art SUP surfers that share their knowledge and spirit with the rest of us.

Outrigger paddling opened up a whole new world to me some years back and my heart is still in to cranking out some miles on the water...I just like standing up while I am doing it for the time being.

The S.U.P.E.R. site will follow along with the East Coast Outrigger Racing Association's (ECORA) introductory season of SUP racing while showcasing the equipment, venues and obviously the paddlers.

Oli-Oli and Malama Pono,
Bill aka "Dukey Rum Dumb"

No comments: